B.A (Hons) Fashion Textiles
The programme aims to:
Produce confident, aspirational, skilled students who become committed, creative, professional people, able to adapt themselves to the specific needs of their chosen career path within Fashion Textiles and related creative industries.
The programme aims to produce confident graduates:
- With a high level of abstract thinking who generate original ideas and are innovators within their field.
- Who are able to critically review, consolidate and extend a systematic and coherent body of knowledge utilizing specialist skills across the area of Fashion Textiles.
- Who demonstrate expertise and autonomy as a practitioner within the creative industries.
- Who have the ability to transfer and apply diagnostic and creative skills exercising significant judgment in a range of situations.
- Employment opportunities spending from print, woven, knit textiles to fashion related disciplines.