Your first step to JACCD
In addition to meeting the requirements described for Ghanaian nationals, applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
All students that transfer into JACCD DIA must begin as first year students. JACCD DIA currently does not accept transfers into the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of our academic program.
In order to secure admission, transfer candidates must provide official transcripts from each college or university attended. It is your responsibility to ensure that JACCD DIA has received an official transcript from each institution attended in order to complete your application.
Applicants seeking admission as Mature Candidates must possess any one of the following:
- Minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE (D7, E8 or E) or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Certificate
- NVTI Certificate
- Holders of NABPTEX Certificate
- Applicants should have a background in the preferred programme.
- Should be at least 25 years old.
- Applicants should attach copies of birth certificates that are at least five years old at the time of the application.
- Applicants who do not have credit passes in English and Mathematics at either WASSCE/SSSCE or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level would be required to register for and pass examinations in those subjects.
JACCD DIA Mature Admission ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- General Paper
- Aptitude Test