BACHELORS OF VISUAL ARTS ANIMATION AND GAME ART
To expose the student with state-of-the-art perspectives, ideas, concepts, and solutions related to the design and execution of innovation driven projects using design thinking principles. To prepare the mindset and discipline of systemic inspiration driven by an educated curiosity aimed find new sources of ideas, new connections and new models specially outside their regular operating atmosphere.
· 3D CGI for Game Art
· 2D-3D computer graphics applications
· Character Modeling and Texturing in 3 Level of Details (LOD).
· CG Lighting and Rendering of an Interior – Exterior scene in different time and cinematic mood.
· Colour Profile, Device Profile and color management Models among different software & hardware
· Understand Digital Art and its several types of applications and common graphics file formats.
· Architectural, engineering, medical, law and defence.
· Drawing with digital platforms
· Execute Character animation, Character acting and Character interaction, using Software: Autodesk Maya